Multi-UV Mixing (shader)
Testing multi-UV mixing (related forum link).
All this shader does, it uses the same material with different sizes.. so it doesnt look so tiled.
(but loses detail and actually while testing, simple bumpmap helps to remove tiling quite nicely also..)
Screenshot:left side, standard diffuse map – right side, UV mixed map.
This version is made directly from “Diffuse” shader (link to Unity docs)
o.Albedo = tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex).rgb;
replace with: (adjust the multipliers to get different effects)
half3 col= tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex).rgb*0.5; col+=tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex*0.75).rgb*0.25; col+=tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex*0.5).rgb*0.25; o.Albedo = col;
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Forest & Lake scene test
- Rotating Sphere By The Moved Distance
- Radial Slider UI Test
- AssetStoryBuddy (GreaseMonkey script)
- Converting videos to .ogg manually with QuicktimeTools.exe
- Ore Digger [Android Game]
- Building .apk with Release mode
- Creating car mirror with rendertexture
- WebGL Build – Custom Loading Effect
- [LudumDare32] An Unconventional Weapon
- Unity 5 build: DirectToDrift not starting Oculus
- Photoshop Trees