Multi-UV Mixing (shader)
Testing multi-UV mixing (related forum link).
All this shader does, it uses the same material with different sizes.. so it doesnt look so tiled.
(but loses detail and actually while testing, simple bumpmap helps to remove tiling quite nicely also..)
Screenshot:left side, standard diffuse map – right side, UV mixed map.
This version is made directly from “Diffuse” shader (link to Unity docs)
o.Albedo = tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex).rgb;
replace with: (adjust the multipliers to get different effects)
half3 col= tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex).rgb*0.5; col+=tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex*0.75).rgb*0.25; col+=tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex*0.5).rgb*0.25; o.Albedo = col;
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Unity5 Tips & Tricks
- Oculus DK2 + Unity Indie
- RenderTextures with Unity Indie (Desktop only)
- 2D Fog Of War
- 2D Visibility / Shadow
- Unity 5 Demo Scene Screenshots
- New UI: Full View Image Panner
- Game Cloud [Sponsor of the Month]
- [Beginner] Instantiate objects at random positions
- [Asset Store] Terrain Rotator
- Connected Worlds [LudumDare30]
- Unity 4.6 Beta Download