Multi-UV Mixing (shader)
Testing multi-UV mixing (related forum link).
All this shader does, it uses the same material with different sizes.. so it doesnt look so tiled.
(but loses detail and actually while testing, simple bumpmap helps to remove tiling quite nicely also..)
Screenshot:left side, standard diffuse map – right side, UV mixed map.
This version is made directly from “Diffuse” shader (link to Unity docs)
o.Albedo = tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex).rgb;
replace with: (adjust the multipliers to get different effects)
half3 col= tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex).rgb*0.5; col+=tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex*0.75).rgb*0.25; col+=tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex*0.5).rgb*0.25; o.Albedo = col;
6 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- [$250 Bounty] Build this scene in Unity
- [LudumDare35] ShapeShifter
- Shmup Bullet Pattern Editor
- Volumetric Image Effect Shader
- Unity Special Event GDC Live Stream (2016)
- Best Unity Github Repositories [+giveaway]
- Latitude Longitude Position On 3D Sphere (V2)
- UI Scroll View automatic Content height
- Publishing to Android TV
- Publishing to Ouya (2016)
- Useful Settings for Visual Studio 2015 + Unity
- Open & Play MIDI Files with winmm.dll in Unity