Multi-UV Mixing (shader)
Testing multi-UV mixing (related forum link).
All this shader does, it uses the same material with different sizes.. so it doesnt look so tiled.
(but loses detail and actually while testing, simple bumpmap helps to remove tiling quite nicely also..)
Screenshot:left side, standard diffuse map – right side, UV mixed map.
This version is made directly from “Diffuse” shader (link to Unity docs)
o.Albedo = tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex).rgb;
replace with: (adjust the multipliers to get different effects)
half3 col= tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex).rgb*0.5; col+=tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex*0.75).rgb*0.25; col+=tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex*0.5).rgb*0.25; o.Albedo = col;
6 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Publishing to Android TV
- Publishing to Ouya (2016)
- Useful Settings for Visual Studio 2015 + Unity
- Open & Play MIDI Files with winmm.dll in Unity
- Play Midi Sounds with midi-dot-net dll
- Matrix Playground Shader
- Mecanim Simple Trigger Animation Example
- Get Angle Between 2 GameObjects in Degrees (0-360)
- [LudumDare34] Growing, Two Button Controls
- Random Steam Keys Giveaway (finished)
- Custom shader Transparency & Batching issues
- [Vuforia + XCode] CARWrapper.bundle specifies a non-existent file for the CFBundle