Place Objects on Space With Mouse
If you want to instantiate objects on empty space, you cannot use Raycasts (no colliders to hit).
But you can use ScreenToWorldPoint() with adjustable distance from camera.
(Or you could put invisible collider there..and if you need to adjust distance, move the collider..)
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Explosion Effect (shader)
- Beach Sand Water (shader)
- Unity + WebGL !!
- Shadow Casting 2D
- Explosion Heatwave Distortion (unity indie)
- Animated Fake Sprite Shadows (shader)
- River Mesh Generator
- Ray-traced Fake Soft Shadows (Shader)
- Flash SWF Anims To Unity (GAF Converter)
- Shader Forge resources & shaders
- Unity Multipurpose Avatar – Shooter Test
- Sprite RGB Split Shader Test