Place Objects on Space With Mouse
If you want to instantiate objects on empty space, you cannot use Raycasts (no colliders to hit).
But you can use ScreenToWorldPoint() with adjustable distance from camera.
(Or you could put invisible collider there..and if you need to adjust distance, move the collider..)
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Unity Optimization Tips
- Back From Afar [Android Game]
- Publishing from Unity to PS Vita
- [Asset Store] PolygonCollider2D Optimizer
- [Asset Store] Point Cloud Viewer & Tools
- One More Move [Android game]
- “Your APK does not seem to be designed for tablets”
- Unity 5 announced
- Explosion Effect (shader)
- Beach Sand Water (shader)
- Unity + WebGL !!
- Shadow Casting 2D